Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Blog Changes

Some of you probably noticed that my blog’s title has changed.  I felt it was time to alter it, due to the content modification of my blog postings.  However, the url address still has the old title’s name.  This is so I don’t lose the shares of previous blog postings.  I’ll also be creating a Facebook page, specifically for dealing with the grief journey the girls and I are on and living life after loss, so I can keep my personal page and my blog info separate. (Though I’ll still be sharing blog posts on my own personal page.)  It will also give me a chance to share smaller thoughts, that aren’t necessarily large enough to be a full blog, but have worth in the idea, or are thoughts I’m tossing around.  So, embrace the changes, right?!

Have a fantastic day, readers!


--Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment