Friday, August 17, 2012

Wishing and Hoping and Thinking and Praying

Did you do the actions when you read the title!?!  :)

Still waiting on my phone call from the hubby.  I'm thinking I might receive it tonight, at least I'm wishing, hoping, thinking, and praying I will.  If not, I'll just keep being patient. 

I apologize for not posting this week.  It has been a super full week!  I survived the first few days of school as my district started with kiddos on Wednesday.  I am blessed with an amazing group of students this year.  It was, by far, the best start to a school year that I've ever had.  With all seriousness, these kids are awesome!  I couldn't have asked for a better group, especially with all that is on my plate this year with Trent being gone.

I've also added one more thing to the mix.  I know it's going to show just how crazy I really am, but I've decided to go back to school and get my Master's Degree in Library and Information Science.  My classes are all online, so I don't have to actually go to classes and be away from the girls.  I'll be starting on Tuesday of next week.  Wish me luck!!

The girls are doing well.  We've had a few struggles this past week, but we worked through them.  Abigail had a rough couple of days dealing with her emotions.  I just have to keep reminding myself that a lot is different in her world right now, plus she is very "3" and learning what behavior is acceptable when she is angry.  Though there are many times when I am upset that I just want to kick and scream, but reality we just can't do that in real life.  (At least we're not supposed to.)  Joanna misses daddy bunches, but she keeps saying "It will be ok, he'll be back in a really long week!"  :)

All in all, it was a good week.  I sure hope it was for all of you, too!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You do have a full plate! What are you hoping to be able to do with your MS? Whatever it is - it will be great - just like you.
    Hugs to you and your cute family.

    ReplyDelete