Sunday, August 5, 2012

Clean Conscience



Why is there a picture of an unmade bed on my blog, you ask??  It was a busy day with church, grocery shopping, laundry, and preparing for the week.  It is 8:00 in the evening, and I walked into my bedroom realizing I hadn’t made the bed today.  Not really a big deal, but it would be to my husband.  You see my husband thinks that you cannot properly start your day without making your bed.  My mother also has the same views on this matter.  I, like my father, actually feel that it’s not too big of a deal if from time to time the bed doesn’t get made (you are just going to get back into it in a few hours), but I’ve lived with Trent for over six years and am used to this by now. 

I just had to smile, because I know exactly what Trent would say if he saw this.  He would be shaking his head, smiling saying, “Leah, how on earth did you ever make it through your day without making the bed?”  Well, I had no problems at all getting through my day. I’m not gonna lie though, as soon as I took the picture, I made the bed. 


 It’s been six years, I guess that man is rubbing off on me.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed. I would've smoothed the covers and left it . . . til tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete