Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A New Adventure


Hello Family and Friends!!

So this is my very first blog entry, and I thought I would just explain why I started this blog.  For those of you who don’t know, our family is preparing for Trent's next deployment, which is right around the corner.  We wanted to have a way to keep family and friends informed on how Trent is doing on his end of the deployment and how the girls and I are doing on our end. 

Trent and I are not new to deployments or having to be apart due to work, however this is the first deployment our girls will remember.  We were very blessed to have a lot of time to prepare for this mobilization and deployment.  Though we have had all of this time, I don’t know that one can ever be completely prepared. I have no doubts that we have some very difficult days ahead of us and that tears will be shed.  But, I also know from our previous deployment and times where we had to be apart due to work, that Trent and I only become stronger when put in these situations.  We know that we are not in control and that we must give our worries and concerns to our Jesus.   

Trent and I are very thankful for all of our friends and family.  We know you will serve as a vital role in this next year.  You will be our prayer warriors, our hugs when we need them, and our support through the good days and bad.  For that we are forever grateful. 

3 comments:

  1. So happy you are doing this. I will add you to my blog list. Check mine out too - www.donandkorine.blogspot.com. I didn't know that Trent was being deployed. :( Prayers for your family at all times! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be thinking of you! I'm looking forward to following your new blog. :) We can join forces with our mutual dislike for deployments! Take care!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are few things in life more rewarding than supporting your love in doing something he believes in. No doubt that's why Trent (Ha! I actually used his name :-)) is such a great soldier ~ he has amazing support. We love your beautiful family and pray for you often.

    ReplyDelete